Monday 18 January 2016

Research For My Story 2

I did some more pinning on my pinterest and found these amazing images full of inspiration and ideas for myself.

So far I'm really liking the use of bright colours in forest environments, it gives a good effect and it makes the image look like something out of a book or film which is great for my project as I'm basing it off of Alice in Wonderland.


Although the images colours are a bit too bright and contrasting for me I really like how it looks dark as if it's night but the night sky is purple or pink in this other "realm" this is an idea I would like to transition into my own work.

I really like this image as it is a great representation of the idea I have in my head, I really like the use of purples and blues in this image as they are vibrant colours used in a dark environment, I also like the fog as well which adds to the mystery of the image making it look like something out of a film or fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment